Vote for our Las Vegas EM resdency Video

bbledsoe

Please vote for our Las Vegas Emergency Medicine residents' video.

We need you to vote daily with every email address you have.

The link is: http://www.emp.com/video-voting

EMS Expo is in Las Vegas next August and we are working on some neat stuff in the valley!

Thanks

BEB

Bryan E. Bledsoe, DO, FACEP, FAAEM

Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine

University of Nevada School of Medicine

Department of Emergency Medicine

University Medical Center of Southern Nevada

Medical Director, MedicWest Ambulance

Las Vegas, Nevada

Edited by bbledsoe

SIR ... YES SIR !

Good to see your alive and challenging residents er kick butts.

Just give me about a week to watch all the vids looks like all good stuff from quick looky see.

The Swamp Donkey.

Done Doc, and will do so daily as long as the voting continues...

What are we voting for, exactly? :-)

Dwayne

"Emergency Medicine Physicians invited residents to submit a video showing why their residency research program is the best in emergency medicine. View the videos below, then vote for your favorites! The three entries receiving the highest number of votes by 12:00 Noon EST on 12/15/10 will receive cash prizes for the resident and the residency program-including a top prize of $5,000 for the resident and $10,000 for the residency program!"

LOL Dwayne read before voting LOL

"Emergency Medicine Physicians invited residents to submit a video showing why their residency research program is the best in emergency medicine. View the videos below, then vote for your favorites! The three entries receiving the highest number of votes by 12:00 Noon EST on 12/15/10 will receive cash prizes for the resident and the residency program-including a top prize of $5,000 for the resident and $10,000 for the residency program!"

LOL Dwayne read before voting LOL

LOL...thanks for that UE..And I would normally, but this is Dr. B, since the day I thought about becoming an EMT is he's been telling me what to do in one form or another, so I simply did it!! I just followed my conditioning! I'm so embarassed...

Good advice though. Good video, 100% pass rate on boards? I don't know if that's good or not, but it sounds pretty friggin' awesome!

Have a great day all...

Dwayne