Pittsburgh centerem

nari

Actually, I've never heard of "Pittsburgh Center for Emergency Medicine"? The roots of modern EMS owe a great debt to Pittsburgh, one of the great places where history was made and standards set. I had to look up the school, they have some very well respected names on the staff roster. So, it doesn't appear to be a medic mill. It appears to be an accredited program, so I'm sure it's reputable. They have a facebook page, maybe you could connect with other students for more insight?

Facebook Link

Im aplying for a paremedic program at Pittsburgh Center for Emergency Medicine,

is it a okay program, anyone taken it ??

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and I live here now,I been an EMT for 9 years here in PA. "The center" as its called by the students has a more evasive medic program, they schedule all your ride time and hospital time and only the center can you precept with STAT MEDEVAC and Pittsburgh EMS. CCAC is the community college that offers the medic program and actually has a poor passing rates as compared to the center who has a higher rate and costs more but well worth it. I have heard alot of good things about the center medic program.

Good luck buddy! Anymore questions, private message me on here.....

• Like 1