Moving Up The Chain

uglyEMT

Well, if they weren't required, I wouldn't have taken them. The first couple are packed full of need to know info, but the method by which they get the info to you, could be delivered better. I'm sure if the student knew what was involved, some of them would try getting it in their head with a bullet.

Thanks guys and gals :D

Kiwi, mate, thankfully we dont have to worry about this one LOL :shiftyninja: Actually then again who knows I could be a pawn in there sick game :shiftyninja:

To everyone else, yes not looking foward to ICS and CBERN, I here its totally dry and repetative. Oh well, it has to be done, I will be better for it afterwards.

Good luck, couldn't pay me enough to be a line officer or administrative officer.......I got fed up with being chairman of membership committee in 3 months...

Good luck and hope it works for you!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well last night was the vote.

I went from nominated to accepted :thumbsup:

Starting in January I will be the new 1st LT. Get sworn in Jan 8th so all is good in the world now :icecream:

Already started my ICS stuff. Doing my 400 in Dec. Already got the 100 200 and 700 out of the way online now just have to do the class time ones. CEBRN and Hazmat are this weekend followed by Rail Saftey with NJTransit the following. Then its all good, I will have all the prerequisites done.

• Like 1