Burger King Ad

OFD11

Laugh away, but drive by the local fast food joint and see how many ambulances, fire trucks, and police cars you see there. Then wonder why so many of us die from heart disease. Commericials have a nasty habit of providing a social mirror, don't they?

• Like 1

I for one am offended by both the BK ads. I think I saw a 2nd ad.

I'm also offended at all the other commercials that poke fun at every other profession.

If our industry can survive Turd Watch, Rescue me, and that oldie but goodie Code Red, then I think we can survive a BK ad that won't be on for much longer.

Reflecting all the posts except for the original post, I think we have bigger things to be upset about which I won't go in here since they have all been hashed out ad nauseaum (sic) in past threads.

Lighten up Francis ! Just read the "news" section on this forum, and you will find hundreds of examples of "professional EMSers" doing far worse for real,than what this commercial portrays as pretend.

You want to get angry, watch an episode of any "wrestling show" and watch the "EMTs" treat the "injured" wrestler, and then get screamed at by the other wrestlers to "hurry". It's funny that many times, the shelves in the ambulance are completely empty.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.