CAP Lab December 8 and 9, 2010

Doczilla

This is an incredible learning opportunity that is not often offered to EMS providers. I encourage everyone who is able to make it to come out for a day. All of the docs who help to teach the various components are very knowledgeable and eager to answers any questions that arise. I definitely plan to make it out there again this year (for my third year in a row). Get your Canada jokes ready...

• Like 1

Awesomeness ! Well worth trip for anyone interested. As BEorP said, the experience is great. The food is good and doczilla does not resemble godzilla in any way..... Ha, did I fool anyone?

I just registered for December 9. Have my flight already picked out.

If anyone needs to carpool I'll have a rental. I fly into Columbus

BeORP give me a private message or email me at ruffems@gmail.com I'd like to chat with you.

Edited by Ruffems

Registration has been open 5 days, and we are half full.

Looking forward to seeing your mugs there. Beers once again on me (first round, you reprobates!).

'zilla

Hey Doc, is the Doubletree Inn downtown a nice hotel and in a nice location?

I have a chance to get a room there for 64.00 or so per night so I want to jump on it if I can.

Hey Doc, is the Doubletree Inn downtown a nice hotel and in a nice location?

I have a chance to get a room there for 64.00 or so per night so I want to jump on it if I can.

I stayed there 6 years ago when interviewing here in Dayton. It was pretty nice, and I would not hesitate to stay there again. It is right in the middle of downtown, which is actually very safe (really nobody around at night). You're close to the Oregon District, which is a great place to go hang out. So unless something has happened to the place since I was there, you should be GTG.

'zilla