Bizarre Calls

TK

PCP, seems to me, the guy had an allergy to stainless steel bracelets, hense his hesitation to getting out of the car, and if the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) knew of the order of protectiion's existance.

PCP, seems to me, the guy had an allergy to stainless steel bracelets, hense his hesitation to getting out of the car, and if the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) knew of the order of protectiion's existance.

Huh, I do actually have an allergy to stainless steel... does that mean I could get out of being handcuffed tongue.gif

had a woman patient complaining of pain in her side. when asked about past history, she stated that she had her gall bladder removed two years prior and was wondering if it could grow back. turns out she had a pulled muscle in her side.

Edited by emtgrimreaper

Yes, I believe he did have an allergy to stainless steel ha,ha, ha, The cops did know about the restraining order but I am not sure why they did not handcuff and take him to jail. Could it be because the lady allowed him to get into her car and was taking him to the local Tim Hortons??? On my home that evening I stopped in for a coffee as I was heading off to work at another ambulance station that night, and low and hold guess who was there and asked for a ride to another town? Yep, the same guy who I was trying to talk out of the car. Funny people in the world I tell ya!

Thanks Happiness, I forgot that not everybody down in the United States knows about Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons is coffee shop. It's like Star Bucks, but BETTER :jump:

Had a bizarre call the other day. We were dispatched out for a pt not feeling well. When we arrived and asked the patient what seemed to be wrong. He replied by stating that he was unable to sleep. when I asked how long he was unable to sleep for , he said just last night. He then also said he could not pee and that he had drank lots of water as well. I then carried on and asked how long he was unable to pee for? He said just last night. We took him to the hospital anyways :doctor: I am thinking he just needed to talk with somebody.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.