International Lawsuit

KyleKIR

So was the priest offended ?

Most of the priests I know, OK well more like only one ... HE would have laughed, despite the stereotype these are pretty decent guys and very much human beings.

Your only sin was clicking on the link ... God will forgive you .. I am sure of that.

cheers

Lol he raised an eyebrow and asked if I was following university policy on Internet usage. He didn't seem amused then again he is one of e older Jesuit priests we have and very traditional.

No harm...just a little warning would have been beneficial to avoiding an awkward situation.

@ Kate, sorry for not putting NSFW or something in the description. After I posted I rembered and tried to fix it.. But I couldn't edit my post. (if you can edit idk how.. But I tried)

I'm guessing that was an awkward/embarrassing situation with the priest behind you and all. Kinda funny though I can only imagine what he may have been thinking.

@ Kate, sorry for not putting NSFW or something in the description. After I posted I rembered and tried to fix it.. But I couldn't edit my post. (if you can edit idk how.. But I tried)

I'm guessing that was an awkward/embarrassing situation with the priest behind you and all. Kinda funny though I can only imagine what he may have been thinking.

no worries...now that I'm more removed from the situation the post is actually kinda funny in a dark humor sorta way.

wow...sorry I was offended guys and it probably wouldn't have been so bad if there had been warning about having naked boobs on the screen. I go to a really strict catholic university and I opened this in the student center and there happened be a priest sitting next to me. I thought I was opening something from the recent threads section (no way of knowing it was in the funny stuff) and I thought it might have been related to the law suit against the site. I wouldn't have opened it if I had known a big picture of boobs would pop up.

OK- so the problem wasn't as much that YOU were offended, but it put you in an awkward situation. Understandable.

I think a simple NSFW warning would have solved the problem, BUT-

again, there was the adult humor caution.

I have my page configured to show any new posts, and I also do not pay attention to which forum the posts originate from. Then again, I do not attend(although am an occasional adjunct professor at) a Catholic University.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.