Active service member death 9/2/2010

Brother and Sisters of EMS, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you all of the passing of one of the most kind hearted and honorable people who worked for our agency. Here are the details and news article concerning the death. It was a senseless act of murder and should NOT of happened. Please send prayers our way as we are a very large, but very tight knit agency where everyone knows everyone and some are taking it very hard. I worked with her about 3 weeks ago and was one of my prefered people to work with if I had a choice. Please go home tonight and hug your significant other and children and make sure they know they're loved. Because you'll never know if its your last day on this planet.

God Bless you All

Fred Jackson Aka NiftyMedi911

Credit to NBC-2 News and its afilliates.

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/story.asp?s=13096387

Edited by Niftymedi911

Brother and Sisters of EMS, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you all of the passing of one of the most kind hearted and honorable people who worked for our agency. Here are the details and news article concerning the death. It was a senseless act of murder and should NOT of happened. Please send prayers our way as we are a very large, but very tight knit agency where everyone knows everyone and some are taking it very hard. I worked with her about 3 weeks ago and was one of my prefered people to work with if I had a choice. Please go home tonight and hug your significant other and children and make sure they know they're loved. Because you'll never know if its your last day on this planet.

God Bless you All

Fred Jackson Aka NiftyMedi911

Credit to NBC-2 News and its afilliates.

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/story.asp?s=13096387

Please express our love and sorrow for the loss. May justice come swift to those at fault. Love Harold and Melissa Peace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.