Locating an old friend who joined the Navy

FireMedic65

I am trying to find a friend of mine from when I was in high school. He joined the navy shortly after I graduated. He was a few years older than I.. and was our assistant soccer coach. We remained good friends after is one year of coaching for us. Last I talked to him was at least 8+ years ago. He was stationed somewhere in the Mediterranean. He told me he was deploying in a few days and was then going to BUDS.

I understand the Navy won't tell me where he is since I am not family. I do not really care WHERE he is. I just had a thought the other day about him and hope all is well with him. If there is anyway I can send him a letter/e-mail or have my info sent to him and he can contact me.. please, any help would be great.

Thanks!

I'm guessing you've already tried a Facebook/MySpace search? I can ask around and see if anyone may know a way to get his email address. All military members have a military email account. PM me his name in case someone is able to help out. They probably won't/can't give you the information but they could maybe send him an email with your information and that you'd like to contact him.

I forget all that information. I had it saved on my old computer.. but it was many years ago. I tried facebook/myspace and didn't come up with anything. I did however, know a guy who worked in some sort of military office and this person looked up the name for me. I was told, "he is alive.. that is all the computer tells me". so, we will see!