Lawsuit Update - Help Needed

So ... did R-J have permission to post www.emtcity.com reference and details ?

If this becomes legal precedent then what will happen is R-J trying to change the age of information ?

Is this why they call newspapers like this a RAG ?

Thanks for fighting this! I don't quite have $150 dollars as I am currently on disability but I would love to donate alittle. What can the rest of us do to donate what we have avaiable. 20 here and there would really add up.

Anyone else in the same $ as me willing to give "alittle" ?

I read the topic on IP's support forum and applaud the effort to fight, I to am a forum owner/admin and I will donate when payday gets here, can't donate a lot, but every bit helps, I have also posted your story and link on my forum, I don't have a lot of members, but maybe a few will help out as well.

http://www.parrotloversforum.com/index.php?/topic/952-forums-and-blogs-being-sued/

I read the topic on IP's support forum and applaud the effort to fight, I to am a forum owner/admin and I will donate when payday gets here, can't donate a lot, but every bit helps, I have also posted your story and link on my forum, I don't have a lot of members, but maybe a few will help out as well.

http://www.parrotlov...ogs-being-sued/

Thank you!

Thanks for fighting this! I don't quite have $150 dollars as I am currently on disability but I would love to donate alittle. What can the rest of us do to donate what we have avaiable. 20 here and there would really add up.

Anyone else in the same $ as me willing to give "alittle" ?

After posting this I saw the donation button for any amount. Wish I would of saw it first. Although I do want to encourage others to who can't afford to give the $150 to give what you can.

I may be unemployed and looking for a EMT job but yea count me in on this one. This kind of crap that uses our court system to basically fund a privet newspaper is BS in my opinion.  A privet company should not abuse our court system to sue the crap out of people or websites with no cause.  I wouldn't even wipe my @ss with that newspaper.

I may not have much money right now but count me in none the less.

After posting this I saw the donation button for any amount. Wish I would of saw it first. Although I do want to encourage others to who can't afford to give the $150 to give what you can.

If you need me to adjust it to a lower level, I can do that.

Thank you everyone who have donated so far!

I just bought a house, most of my money is tired up in the downpayment. However, as soon as I can I'll be donating some money. This is completely ridiculous. These bastards are out for a payday, plain and simple. I wonder if this company doesn't have some mob connections, as this is a shakedown, right out of the gangster playbook.

Good on EMT city for fighting this injustice.