Lawsuit Update - Help Needed

This takes the term "AMBULANCE CHASERS" to a whole new low point.! They search the web to find a possible infringement and then purchase the rights to the story so they can sue for copy-write infringement.

Sorta like the land sharks that follow ambulances to traffic accidents and hand out business card to the victims. :wtf2:

Question ::: whats three lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?? :iiam:

A GOOD START!

Edited by island emt

Sorta like the land sharks that follow ambulances to traffic accidents and hand out business card to the victims.

I think the term land sharks is giving way too much credit, sharks are a valuable part of any ecosystem. Tape Worm is far more fitting, and using tactics tantamount to Mafia-ism is despicable.

cheers

Well EMTDON970 if your worried about a couple of bucks to fight for free speech on the internet and stand up to bulling by news media moguls, that can afford to drive a BMW and support blood sucking leaches (aka) Lawyers.

This cut copy paste was entirely innocently attempt to promote a dialog in all things affecting EMS to foster a dialog (for us all) by an "retired", "restricted to a wheel chair" and a "veteran of 2 wars" EMT and then sue him and threaten him to "settle" ?

Besides the fact that is my very dear FRIEND and very respected Professional ... well ask for a refund ... on this thread !

PM me ADMIN I will reimburse this whimps pennies in a farking heartbeat .... just let me know.

No Joy !

Hello all again,

I've been a stranger around here for a while again. I was shocked to see the the city is facing a law suit. We have to stand up to these bully boy tactics to protect not only the city but all such fora.

I have justed donated the $150 and it was money well spent.

Carl Ashman aka Welsh Medic