Spin off topic: What is right with America

Just Plain Ruff

Well as a Canuck I have to say I have what the US has and more. But I do have to say that the US is a very proud nation and when they need to come together they do, even if they don't always agree on the purpose, and they think we have an accent ;)

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand a word you said besides, "don'cha know?"

And just out of curiosity, sincerely, what is the 'more?'

Dwayne

• 3 weeks later...

I love the responses. It's cool to get the perspective of those with dual citizenship as well.

Without repeating what others have said, the United States has done a good job as to keeping wars out of the country, off our land. I can only imagine how unpleasant things could be if the fighting was here.

-Tyler

But I do have to say that the US is a very proud nation and when they need to come together they do, even if they don't always agree on the purpose

In recent days, no less evident than in the verbal barrages between Congressmen Anthony Wiener, a Democrat, and Peter King, a Republican, over the failure of a bill for payment for medical expenses of responders to the World Trade Center. Both were in favor, but apparently with different viewpoints, as to the wording of said bill.

I just got done working at a shelter for a brush fire in northern Los Angeles County and one thing that amazes me time after time is that even when people are in a bad spot they always are willing to help out someone who is worse off.

Whats right with America you ask? Well sir, your country still lets me in! ........ for now :D

Now, which State and/or Commonwealth am I banned from again? I forget .....

ben that would be KY IN AK HI CA TX AR NY NYNY SC NC FL AZ NM OH TN

and for me its firearms

Edited by Eric

• 2 weeks later...