Las Vegas

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted. I'm getting married in Las Vegas next month. This is a second time for both of us so we just decided to go by ourselves and spend a week in Vegas. I still have no idea where I want to have the ceremony. The wedding chapels I've looked at just seem a little cheesey for me. They have services that will marry you basically anywhere you want-a travelling minister if you will. So I was thinking, since we met in EMS why not get married at one of the local fire/EMS stations? Are any of you from Vegas? Are there any historic fire stations or anything similar in the area? Also, any suggestions on what we absolutely must do in Vegas during the week would be appreciated. We've booked Blue Man Group, horseback riding, and a helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon.

No idea about the location BUT dont forget to go to Emerils Restraunt at the Venation Hotel!!

Tigger, Congrats!!!

I was out there for the same reason just a couple of weeks ago. Depending on what you like. Circus Circus has a really kewl indoor amusement park. The Valley of Fire is supposed to be beautiful too. (I didn't get the time to get out there.) If you hit Hoover Dam, be prepared for major backups due to security point check stations at either end of the dam.

If you talk to a couple of the places out there that do the weddings, they may be able to help you with your idea of having the wedding at a fire station. Good luck with your ideas for what you want for the wedding.

Thats awesome mate, good on ya.

Too hot in Vegas OMG it overloads the transfer of ACh between the synapse at the neuromuscular junctions and causes a massive spike in sympathetic tone ... which is just not good.

Hence why I recommend you go to Reno, and they have an arch .... you can't say no to an arch :D

That is definitely already on my list. My mouth waters thinking about it! I've had a few people tell me it was awesome.

The house wine is TO DIE FOR!!! Best wine I have EVER had and it was pretty cheap for emerils. 7 bucks a glass (4 yrs ago) Oh btw Congrats!!