I got an Interview!

Gypsy

OMG OMG OMG Got a call back from St. Joesph hospital here in Tampa! So prayers, good thoughts, riturals, any combo there of lol. OMG OMG OMG

• Like 1

Ok so now that I am ALOT calmer and can type without bouncing in my seat. One of the jobs I had applied for months ago was for transporter. Now for those that haven't talked to me in the chat room this hospital is the hospital in Tampa. It runs almost all the medical buildings in the bay area. So ya it's made it very hard for me to get a job. I had kindof lost hope. From what I've been told they get about 800 applications per job. Most don't get looked at and they get to be as picky as they want. If you don't have everything they are looking for then don't hold your breath.

The fact they actually called me yesterday just about sent me into shock. It's not the greatest shift in the world which might be why I'm one of the lucky ones to get a call back . It's 3 days a week including 16hour shifts on Saturday and Sundays. (Monster Java Irish Creams might become my best friend again.) It will also work beautifully with my school schedule for the prerecs I enrolled in for nursing.

So OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. :: dances around the room:::punk::jump::thumbsup: