Anyone heard from Dust lately?

BEorP

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard from Dust lately or if anyone knows that he planned to be offline for a while. It seems odd for him to be inactive for this long so I'm just getting a bit concerned. Hopefully he's just away on some type of adventure!

Thanks!

I've sent him several PM's over the last month or so, and got no reply.

I too am begining to be more than just a 'little concerned'. I hope everything is ok for him!

His last entry was June 1st.

Was he deployed anywhere, as far as anybody knows?

I guess the only way to bring him out of hiding is to say something derogatory about Chuck Norris, Dust's personal deity. Not me, to do so would be against my religion: I'm a devout coward!

His last entry was June 1st.

Was he deployed anywhere, as far as anybody knows?

I guess the only way to bring him out of hiding is to say something derogatory about Chuck Norris, Dust's personal deity. Not me, to do so would be against my religion: I'm a devout coward!

I seem to recall him saying he WAS going somewhere, but it was just a passing comment. I cannot recall when or where he said he was going.

Should we presume that he doesn't like us anymore? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nah, he is probably too busy with his live in 20 something nurse that he got thru his broken down old sack of crap in a wheelchair scam :D

Good bloke tho

Edited by kiwimedic