Woman stabs parents for baby

Happiness

OK why do all of the mug shots look like the women are trailer trash and really how could the husband think a wriggling paint brush under a pillow is a baby kicking :withstupid:

http://www.msnbc.msn...934/ns/us_news/

Well, because the only women that would even think they could get away with something like that would match the definition of "trailer trash" perfectly...

Surprised that she was a student in higher education, even if only for a brief period... and almost impressed (not in a good way) that she thought to fake birth certificates....

Some here know me to have had a Deneh Navajo girlfriend, before Lady J. She was adopted from falsified documentation, and, although she knew she was adopted, didn't find out her real background until she was about 36 years old, when her birth family finally found her. She had been trying to find her twin brother, who had been adopted separately. She was raised a quarter mile from me, the brother somehow ended up in Ohio. They were reunited on the "rez" (reservation) in Arizona, where she and her then husband had moved back for a year, after being "found" while living in Maine.

Edited by Richard B the EMT

As we know, twins are considered High Risk, due to usually low birth weight. She, and the twin, were born on the "rez", and, per the telling, were removed from there by a public health nurse, to a local hospital. Before her birth family could catch up, they were transferred to a pediatric specialty hospital in Utah. When a translator, acting on her family's behalf, called the Utah hospital, the hospital denied any knowledge of having received twins.

If you want more and better details, pick up a copy of a book called "Looking For Lost Bird", by Yvette Melanson.

If you want more and better details, pick up a copy of a book called "Looking For Lost Bird", by Yvette Melanson.

I had to read part of that for a Sociology class, based on the importance of heritage, and how it varies from culture to culture. It was an amazing book, from what I got through, but didn't get the chance to finish it... Is that your girlfriend's story??

Let's be kind to Lady J (Johanna), now.

Yvette WAS my girlfriend, in the late 1960s to the early 1980. The thing was, she was not as into me as I was into her. When she got married (the first time) I ended up in a relationship best described as a "Rebound" type, to Debbie B, of Teaneck, NJ, lasting 9 years. When that ended, I started dating Lady J in 1986. She is walking distance, literally one mile between our houses here in Rockaway, NY.

I am still in sporadic contact with Debbie B (once or twice a year), and with Yvette (on her third husband, now, and living in Maine) a few times more a year, mostly through Facebook.