Coming into some money in a few weeks

Just Plain Ruff

An investment that I have is about to mature over the next month or so. Small investment yielding Huge gains.

I'm looking for a new place to live or put a 2nd home on.

Convince me that I should come to live in your area.

I'm looking for about 100-500 acres with a house (5 bedrooms) and a large amount of the acreage should be wooded, and there HAS to be a smooth running stream running through the woods.

Convince me that your area is the place for me to relocate or put my 2nd home on.

If you convince me to put my home in your area, I'll grant you exclusive hunting rights to hunt on my property.

Convince away.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you convince me to put my home in your area, I'll grant you exclusive hunting rights to hunt on my property.

Sent you a PM- check it out. But the hunting thing, not a good thing on the islands!!

Best wishes on your search!

Sent you a PM- check it out. But the hunting thing, not a good thing on the islands!!

Best wishes on your search!

Went and looked at the websites of a few realtors on the pm you gave me.

No place has the 100-500 acres that I desire. The wooded area is a given there though

If can't hunt, then I'll grant fishing rights.

honest to god that's the best piece of advertising i have seen in a long time! Edited by BushyFromOz

Ruff although I dont know of any in NJ being you've help me out I took a look for you.

Acreage For Sale

369 pages from all over the US. Minimum acerage is 100 maximujm is 500 as you specified.

Happy Hunting :thumbsup:

Interested in buying a "city"?

PM Me we'll talk.

An investment that I have is about to mature over the next month or so. Small investment yielding Huge gains.

Convince me that I should come to live in your area.

I'm looking for about 100-500 acres with a house (5 bedrooms) and a large amount of the acreage should be wooded, and there HAS to be a smooth running stream running through the woods.

Convince me that your area is the place for me to relocate or put my 2nd home on.

Convince away.

One other thing, do not hit me up privately to invest in your business or MLM scheme.

Admin, this doesn't apply to you.

One other thing, do not hit me up privately to invest in your business or MLM scheme.

Admin, this doesn't apply to you.

How about a real good ponzi scheme? :jump:

LOL j/k

couldn't resist

Interested in buying a "city"?

eBay. Just don't tell them it's an e-city. Like they didn't let on that the one in Calif. actually wasn't owned by them, and only consisted of a single block. City, in the 19th Century meaning.