I V

starmedic4115

Thanks for all the coments u have really helped me lol. im still freaked out but that will go away eventualy. but if to get good at starting them means i have to get one started on me thats cool cause i want to be good at what i love to do. but thanks again

Somebody had better learn how to administer subcutaneous lignocaine 2% then huh?

Disclaimer: Despite our Paramedic level Ambulance Officers having to learn the use of subcataneous lignocaine 2% pre-IV cannulation I have never seen, nor used, nor heard/seen/smelt/thought I saw or had a ketamine induced hallucination in which I saw/though I saw or thought I may have even thought that I saw subcataneous lignocaine 2% pre-IV cannulation be used :D

when I have the option, I refuse the lidocaine. Its two sticks instead of one, and I find the lido more uncomfortable than the stick,

Edited by CrapMagnet

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.