:shiftyninja:I really wish this had a TERR dont be stupid option!!!!!!!!!! but oh well :shiftyninja:

The new status bar thingy at the bottom i created my own chat room COOL!!!!!!!!! I am playing around with the new things

The mobile version with this update is much better. I will look into the Iphone thing.

Just played with it a little with my android and I like it! :)

Edited by JTpaintball70

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one that's still having issues with the fb chat?

I get people sending me messages, but I cant read them or even see what I'm typing as I try to tell them I can't see anything.....

I've cleared the cache, deleted all the cookies (several times) and to no avail.

Am I the only one that's still having issues with the fb chat?

I get people sending me messages, but I cant read them or even see what I'm typing as I try to tell them I can't see anything.....

I've cleared the cache, deleted all the cookies (several times) and to no avail.

EMT City Home Page before clicking on the FB chat:

EMTCityBefore.jpg

EMT City Home Page after clicking on the FB chat:

EMTCityAfter.jpg

I keep getting messages randomly popping up that say

"Unauthorized

Error 401(or 4 something)"

And it's taking forever to load, sometimes requiring multiple refreshes. My chat box at the bottom keeps giving me the little yellow error triangle. Technical descriptions here, I know. I think I cleared my cache. I don't know for sure. I deleted temporary internet files and cookies.