Who's Online: 0

Maybe that's why you can't see it.

Maybe this will explain it better:

This is the 'friends list' as of today:

FBFriendsListonEMTCity.jpg

This is a recieved message, as of today (outlined area denotes the message box):

FBMessageonEMTCity.jpg

I also noted that both the message box and the friends list will stay behind the rest of the page content even while scrolling. If I need to, I can provide a couple of screen shots as visual aids...

This occurs on both my laptop and my 19" monitor, so I'm pretty sure I can rule out screen size as an issue.

It's not letting me update my status. And, it's loading with errors. Guess that would be why. Any idea how I could change that?

I am having a problem with the sudden disappearance of the "newly posted" list, forcing me to look in all the forums to find new postings for anything I am not already subscribed to. I find that to be a big problem, due to my time constraints.

I think it used to be a part of my "Home Page", but there is no button to click for that, either.

I am having a problem with the sudden disappearance of the "newly posted" list, forcing me to look in all the forums to find new postings for anything I am not already subscribed to. I find that to be a big problem, due to my time constraints.

I think it used to be a part of my "Home Page", but there is no button to click for that, either.

The the right of the forum listing, there are boxes with the latest new topics, and the newest discussions.

You can also click the text at the top right of the screen that says "view new posts/content"

That will give you what you are looking for.

Now that you've changed content and layout of the main page, can you please look into the layering issues?

Have you cleared your cache?

Have you cleared your cache?

Several times.

In order to be able to see the 'friends list', I have to manipulate the width of the original window to about ¾ width, and then scroll to the right and down. With the friend's list open, I can scroll up the page and watch it get covered by the page content. This is why I'm figuring it's a layering issue.

If you want, I can pull a screenshot to help clarify what I'm having to deal with.

What browser

IE 7.0

I've also found out that in order to see the fb chat with the new layout, I have to reduce the perspective to 75%. If I'm planning on trying to use the fb chat, then I've got to reduce the perspective to 50% or so.

Text size is currently set to Medium.

fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

fb4.jpg

Note perspective percentages in the lower right corner of the browser. Also note in the third image, the message box is covered by the page content.

*Edited to add screen shots*

Edited by Lone Star