Hello there,

Here are a few of the new features with software update.

1. Ability to see who gave reputation points (Sponsoring members only can use this)

2. Ability to share a topic directly to your facebook or twitter account.

3. Better linking of your facebook and EMT City login.

Things I am still getting the bugs out of:

1. Status update on home page. Once this is working, you will be able to comment on members status.

2. Blogs....

3. Facebook and Twitter autoconnect so you can log in using your twitter or facebook account.

If you find anything else that does not work, or if you find a hidden feature, please post it here.

How about the option for sponsor members to turn off reputation?

Oh.. and the Classified Ads page doesn't like any uploaded pictures, no matter how small or large. Just FYI. I had to link one, after retyping, b/c it also won't all one to delete the file link.

I will look into the classifieds problem.

I think by turning off reps for sponsors will give the impression that they are not responsible for their content.

If you find the site loading different, refresh the screen or clear your cache.

I have to add the chat bar back to the bottom.

Part of that might be the ads up top too. They used to be horizontal, now they're loading vertical and shoving everything else pretty far down

Being able to see who rated the posts and how they rated them will spawn further discussion in the forums, instead of sniping from the sidelines....

This might just erase any 'popularity contest' comments when the rater explains why they dinged a post.

If people are afraid of getting negative posts.. they should post with better quality :)

but then again, you can't make everyone happy. a few people got tons of negatives for pretty much no reason...

anyway.. I like the idea of knowing who gives you positive rating.. but maybe not negative. it might start fights.. just saying

also, maybe if elite members can get that same feature :)

edit: broken images for the blog list on main page. member statuses not showing up on main page either

Edited by FireMedic65
  • Like 1

1. Ability to see who gave reputation points (Sponsoring members only can use this)

I saw this when the site was down as an option on the bar, somewhere near the marketplace but I no longer see it ... Is it hidden somewhere else?