My wife has passed away

JET EMT

Hey everyone,

I know I have been MIA for quite awhile, As some of you may remember, my wife Janice was diagnosed with lung cancer in July 2009. Well after being given the all clear on April 30th, she began having neurologic problems and back & neck pain in early May, then on May 12th she had surgery to remove a ruptured disc in her neck that was pressing on her spinal cord. While that did help the neck pain some, it did not relieve the neurologic problems (Tremors in both arms and hands, Dizziness, and severe headaches and syncope when standing up, and weakness in her legs) so about a week after surgery they did a lumbar puncture and discovered that the cancer was back in the CSF and in her brain.

This past Saturday, June 12th, Janice lost her battle and passed away.

I am attaching a copy of the obituary with memorial info. for anyone who may be interested.

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers back when we began this journey,

I will try not to be such a stranger in the city from now on.

Thank you

Janice's Obituary.doc

You and your family will be in my prayers

Hey everyone,

I know I have been MIA for quite awhile, As some of you may remember, my wife Janice was diagnosed with lung cancer in July 2009. Well after being given the all clear on April 30th, she began having neurologic problems and back & neck pain in early May, then on May 12th she had surgery to remove a ruptured disc in her neck that was pressing on her spinal cord. While that did help the neck pain some, it did not relieve the neurologic problems (Tremors in both arms and hands, Dizziness, and severe headaches and syncope when standing up, and weakness in her legs) so about a week after surgery they did a lumbar puncture and discovered that the cancer was back in the CSF and in her brain.

I am attaching a copy of the obituary with memorial info. for anyone who may be interested.

Thank you

Sorry to hear of your loss. My heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you.

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. I just yesterday lost a friend and colleague of mine from cancer. I know that her memory will live on through you and your children and that she will remain a part of your life even though her body is gone her spirit will remain with you. Loss is such a hard thing to describe but we have all gone through it and understand it. I couldn't ever imagine losing a spouse and I can imagine that it is the hardest thing you will ever have to endure. Just know that I will be praying for you and your family. Keep your head up brother, things will get better.

Peace and Hope

Meri (FireMedicChick164)

Hey everyone,

Thank you

My sincere sympathies for you and your family in your time of sadness. My prayers will be with you, and I hope that you can find peace.

LS

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family, and friends. No one can say "I know how you feel" because we truly can never know how another feels in this time of loss. Please just know that there are many here in your emtcity family that will have you in their thoughts and prayers, and that you know that there are friends here who will be there when you need to vent, or just talk, or just share some silence with you.

Take care of yourself,

Annie