The Ex Cleaned Me Out

If this sounds smart-ass or arrogant, I am not intending it that way; but the answer to your question is the same answer you would give to a woman who asks, "why do all my boyfriends beat me up ?" The answer is that she is attracted to bad boys who beat her, and will continue to date men who beat her (her issue is usually lack of self-esteem). We are all attracted to something that draws us to certain people. You have not dated different people, you have been dating the same woman over and over, ones that treat you like crap. Whatever the reason, you find women who treat you like shit attractive. If you were to walk into a room of 100 women, you probably wouldnt pay attention to more than 1-3. Those are the three you should avoid from now on, as those 3 are the women you have been dating over and over again. Its time to shake things up, next time you walk in that room full of 100 women, pay attention to the other 97.

I am so sorry for what has happened. That sucks. My ex husband this is why my user name is Mrs.Bull we are not together or have been for over a year and a half.(irritates me when I see it on here). Cheated on me several times during our marriage and knocked up my friend. I so understand everything you are going thru. I was the one who was ALWAYS there for him. He is in the Army and when he was in Afghanistan I was the one who was faithful he was the one who was sleeping around. A total of 8 (I think) other women. One of which used MY CAR!! 3 WEEKS after we had been married!!

Now I am trying to do it on my own. With my DD.

I know how it is to be the one who gives and gives and gives and gets shit upon. I hope things get better and you get your things back. Good Luck hun not all women are like that. At least I am not.

Since I really haven't had any time to vent to anyone else about this whole situation, I figured putting it down on paper...

Mas Medic,

You can vent to any of us. Sometimes you might not like what you hear...some here are very blunt- but give good advice. I am sorry for your situation, and maybe you are better of without her. Change your locks, your passwords on everything, and move on.

Sorry about the dog, that really sucks. What a bitch. You will meet someone who will treat you better. Keep the faith, and don't let her drag you down.

Vent all you want- if you want to PM me, we can compare stories!!

All the best,

Chaser :hug:

Edited by chaser

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.