Watching Bringing out the dead moviie-Interesting.?

medic82942003

This movie was like Flying SAR with the USMC- we used to say flying was 99 perccent boredom mixed with 1 percent sheer terror.

Nicolas cage plays good odd people. Laughed alot. Looking for Mother jugs and Speed now. Plus the others folks mentioned.

USMC stands for You suckers missed Christmas. Thanks for letting me know about the other movies. regards.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or does Cage play a good unstable person?

Why? Do you think he's getting the the type roles that Bruce Dern used to get?

...Or, for that matter, Christopher Walkin?

I think the reason many of folks in EMS don't like the films such as Bringing Out the Dead or MJ&S is that they are closer to the truth than many like to admit. Me, I see the entertainment, the irony, and the nuggets of truth that holds the rest of it together.

I think the reason many of folks in EMS don't like the films such as Bringing Out the Dead or MJ&S is that they are closer to the truth than many like to admit. Me, I see the entertainment, the irony, and the nuggets of truth that holds the rest of it together.

I liked both of those movies ... outsiders won't understand our kind of burn out as they don't do the job.

The "Nugget of Truth" I found in "MJ&S" was when "Speed" was on his first run with "Murdock". The old man died, and Murdock commented, "I hope they don't try and pin that on US!"

• 2 months later...