Milestone in the Ruff house

Just Plain Ruff

Ruff,

That is a milestone worth celebrating - congrats! But why don't we see pictures???

Very few children are blessed to be in a home as full of love and caring as yours - I hope that someday she will realize how lucky she is to have parents like you.

Ok, if someone can tell me how on this site to post a video or imbed a video link in a post I'd be happy to show off my daughters new found mobility

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy and paste the link. It is what Id do.

Congrats on your baby's milestone! Being a parent is one of the hardest but most rewarding jobs in the world. Every day is new, and most parents will learn as much as their children while they are growing up. I'm happy to hear you have such a miracle after so many sad disappointments.

Side note, aren't babies tushies just the cutest in those big diapers while they're trying to crawl all over the place? And bellies, oh don't get me started on how precious baby bellies are. And little feet, ohhh, I love their chubby toes and little feet......... :D

Stories like this make me smile. Congrats to the Ruffs, and enjoy that little bundle of joy.

Before you know it, they get big REAL FAST and you wonder when it happened. I'm looking at my 13 year old daughter right now and it seems like yesterday when she was born.

That's absolutely fantasic news, Ruffles!

After all the worrying and pestering the hell out of the superior deity that we prayed to on behalf of you and your whole family, its just great to hear news like this!

Pretty soon you'll be investing in itty bitty baby knee pads and wrist braces to keep the little Ruffle-ette from wearing out her hands and knees as she be-bops around, checking out her little world.

Please keep us posted on her progress. I for one can't wait to see the video you were talking about. I'm sure it's going to be better than any schlock that Hollywood can turn out!

LS

That's absolutely fantasic news, Ruffles!

After all the worrying and pestering the hell out of the superior deity that we prayed to on behalf of you and your whole family, its just great to hear news like this!

Pretty soon you'll be investing in itty bitty baby knee pads and wrist braces to keep the little Ruffle-ette from wearing out her hands and knees as she be-bops around, checking out her little world.

Please keep us posted on her progress. I for one can't wait to see the video you were talking about. I'm sure it's going to be better than any schlock that Hollywood can turn out!

LS

Ok, the video has been taken by the Mrs. When I arrive home I will put it on a site.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a easy upload site? I could do facebook but I'm not sure if I want it out there. And I definately do NOT want it on Youtube.

Ok, the video has been taken by the Mrs. When I arrive home I will put it on a site.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a easy upload site? I could do facebook but I'm not sure if I want it out there. And I definately do NOT want it on Youtube.

Photobucket. You can make your account private and password protected so no one sees anything you upload without the password. Been some time since I've used it but I'm sure you can figure it out.