Mosque at Ground Zero is a "Slap in the Face"

tniuqs

Come on, guys. I'm not going to even begin to defend how this whole mess was handled but do you really think that the government, the same body that can barely function on a day to day basis, is capable of such a deep and wide ranging conspiracy? That would require a level of competence that they've never possessed. Never mind the silence that would be demanded by everyone involved to avoid the mess that would exist should "the truth" get out.

Here's the arson report. Take it for what it's worth.

What about Vince Foster? What about Travelgate? What about the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas?

Clinton was the puppet master of conspirators. His entire political career involved some sort of conspiracy or cover up. The guy could walk through crap and come out smelling of roses. (No pun intended)

He remains the most amazing politician I have ever seen.

Edited for spelling

Edited by DFIB

I gotta agree. Love him or hate him he has a gift.

Yeah, he certainly had the PR machine working for the US and not against it.

• 10 months later...

Anyone remember this thread? Remember how it was, "But but but Respect for Ground Zero!" Yea, about that... apparently what was really meant was any mosque anywhere in NY. Stay classy NY.

Link

Shrug. Not that anyone would value my input, but I think there should be a Mosque put square in the new WTC buildings. Governments at all levels keep saying that this isn't a crusade, it's not a war against islam but a war against terror. Prove it. You can't have forgiveness without tolerance.

• Like 3

Man, what a bunch if ignorant, childish, "I need a cause that allows me to hate but doesn't force me to think" bullshit.

I've said it a million times, and will say it a million more. Muslims are not evil. Compare the evil done by Muslims to that done by Christians and you will certainly have to attack Christian churches instead...

Craziness....

• Like 2

In a sense AK, your fear has been realised. While some humans are capable of change, I cannot help but appreciate how ignorant, intentionally hateful and generally non-productive philosophy permeates contemporary society. Same schyte, different century IMHO.

I do not fear the world is going to end, I fear the world is going to continue and not change.

The world will change, but I certainly do not think it will be for the better in the overall context.

Let's say I score some sweet as job as a blowjob tester or something making bank cash, that might improve for me personally but overall, yeah the world is still pretty screwed up eh ....