+Medic

+medic

Well I mine as well say hi

I am from NH and just got my NREMT EMT-B last month. Before that I was in the Air Force stationed in the UK at RAF Lakenheath as a mechanic, First Responder, desk jockey, Security etc etc. Since the Military would not send me to EMT school I signed on with St Johns Ambulance UK and become a Ambulnace Tech in my spare time. In total I have been in Public serivce for the last seven years and am currently unemployed looking for a EMT-B job in NH. Once I have the proper work experiance as a EMT B I want to go on to Paramedic school.

I have a firm believe that the best thing in life you can do is help some one, thats why im in EMS like my father and my grandpa was.

Well I mine as well say hi

I am from NH and just got my NREMT EMT-B last month. Before that I was in the Air Force stationed in the UK at RAF Lakenheath as a mechanic, First Responder, desk jockey, Security etc etc. Since the Military would not send me to EMT school I signed on with St Johns Ambulance UK and become a Ambulnace Tech in my spare time. In total I have been in Public serivce for the last seven years and am currently unemployed looking for a EMT-B job in NH. Once I have the proper work experiance as a EMT B I want to go on to Paramedic school.

I have a firm believe that the best thing in life you can do is help some one, thats why im in EMS like my father and my grandpa was.

Welcome fellow New Hampshire person... Welcome to EMTCity, and welcome to New Hampshire EMS. Maybe we will see you out on the road when AMR (hopefully) takes over Manchester... I can't wait to live and work in my home town again. It's been a long time. We are always looking to add staff, if you are having trouble finding contact information at AMR, feel free to e-mail of PM me... I can get you names and numbers to contact.

Good Luck!

Welcome fellow New Hampshire person... Welcome to EMTCity, and welcome to New Hampshire EMS. Maybe we will see you out on the road when AMR (hopefully) takes over Manchester... I can't wait to live and work in my home town again. It's been a long time. We are always looking to add staff, if you are having trouble finding contact information at AMR, feel free to e-mail of PM me... I can get you names and numbers to contact.

Good Luck!

I am looking for a job right now in NH since I am unemployed. Any EMS job would be good even it was a volunteer EMS. I am a firm beliver that people in EMS should do volunteer work with in EMS. With some luck hopefully I can work for AMR but I kind of need a job soon before my money runs out.

Im puting the paper work in today to apply to take the test in MA for EMT, NHCPR was great at walking the people in my EMT class though the process.

Cheers

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to EMS!!! It definately is a journey. I have been on a hiatus for about 9 months. I am hoping to find work soon. I do live and have worked in Manchester. Let us know how you're doing.

Kim_Possible

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.