Tag! Wie gehts?

Spiff

Was poking around, wasting time when I should have been doing homework and stumbled across this site (I think I actually saw it as an ad on a Google page...). Anyways, I've been in EMS for about 15 years and around 12 of those as a medic, between private EMS, the Sandbox and Fire Department. I'm a frustrated Yankee stuck in the South and firgured I'd see what kind of entertainment I could scare up around here. I like long walks on the beach, Devil's Advocate conversation and laughing at things I don't understand. I'm also a pain in the butt cynic and an incurable smart aleck. But in a good way.

Oh boy another language to figure out...it took me long enough to learn how to speak spanish and I live in little mexico AKA California...anyrate Welcome to the city mate have fun sucking up all the knowledge you can from some of us and watch out for the rest of us...and always remember All Hail King Spenac...

Es geht gut, danke aber ein bisschen langsam! Uh oh, Ich sollte das Wort nicht gesagt habe........ :turned:

Spaeter!

Grüße!

Es ist gut, dass Sie sich uns anschließen konnten!

:thumbsup::whistle::rofl:

Oh boy another language to figure out...it took me long enough to learn how to speak spanish and I live in little mexico AKA California...anyrate Welcome to the city mate have fun sucking up all the knowledge you can from some of us and watch out for the rest of us...and always remember All Hail King Spenac...

LOL. You mean King Taxi Cab Driver.

Gunter glieben glauchen globen. Alright I got something to say. Yeah, its better to burn out. Yeah, than fade away

Edited by spenac

Gunter glieben glauchen globen. Alright I got something to say. Yeah, its better to burn out. Yeah, than fade away

dang it I knew I was forgetting something....oh well I shall endeavor to do better next time your royal highney.

...and always remember All Hail King Spenac...

Oi!

The proper greeting is: "All hail Spenac, King of the Taxi Drivers!", the official title is 'Spenac, King Taxi Driver'.

Do I have to teach you guys everything? Oh wait, I already do.....

:thumbsup::rolleyes::showoff::innocent::spell::fish:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.