Yo Vent, Dust! I'm coming home!

Flasurfbum

After doing my time in Hell (aka NJ), I got hired with a County Fire Dept in Fla, starting June 21st.

I know many look down upon Fla Fire Depts, and those that work for them, but this is a huge chance for me to actually be a medic, a fireman, and actually use my judgement during patient care, not a Dr many miles away, who I talk to over the phone.

• Like 1

Pinellas county is across the bay from Hillsborough. Now for the big question from the person in Hillsborough: What part of Hillsborough?

How far is Hillsborough from Pinellas county?

Right next to each other.

Pinellas county is across the bay from Hillsborough. Now for the big question from the person in Hillsborough: What part of Hillsborough?

Right now, no idea.

5 weeks of orienting at HCFR HQ on Hanna Ave, then onto a Rescue to be evaluated as a 3rd.

I am hoping for Rescue 14 or 74, by USF, but we will see....

Eeps you'll be in bicycle radius from me (Which is 5 miles from my front door). Remember Florida is a 3foot state and don't be like some drivers and try to push me off the road. :: chuckles:: ( Being that one of the local trucks tried to do that again recently. After I took time to drop off that thank you book from my kids too. :: pouts:: )

Eeps you'll be in bicycle radius from me (Which is 5 miles from my front door). Remember Florida is a 3foot state and don't be like some drivers and try to push me off the road. :: chuckles:: ( Being that one of the local trucks tried to do that again recently. After I took time to drop off that thank you book from my kids too. :: pouts:: )

I drove in Jersey, Fla is a piece o cake! :showoff: