101st Airborne Combat Medic

Doc D

Hey whats up everyone. Im doc d, i am a combat medic in the US ARMY, 101st AIrborne Infantry division. I have an EMT-B, but as a combat medic i do all kinds of paramedic level skills like IV's, morphine and pain killers, Needle Chest Decompression, Cricothrodotomy's, intubations....etc...etc... This site seems pretty sweet. I am originally from maryland, but rightnow im stationed in fort campbell KY, but by the end of the week ill be in the big A-stan (Afghanistan).

Hey whats up everyone. Im doc d, i am a combat medic in the US ARMY, 101st AIrborne Infantry division. I have an EMT-B, but as a combat medic i do all kinds of paramedic level skills like IV's, morphine and pain killers, Needle Chest Decompression, Cricothrodotomy's, intubations....etc...etc... This site seems pretty sweet. I am originally from maryland, but rightnow im stationed in fort campbell KY, but by the end of the week ill be in the big A-stan (Afghanistan).

Welcome to the city. You will receive better responses to your posts if you use proper punctuation. I am always guilty of slipping, especially in my early posts, but in general it seems to help.

Good luck!

Cool! One of my best friends is an army nurse at Ft. Campbell right now...she deploys in September though. Whereabouts in Maryland? I grew up in Bethesda right near DC.

Welcome to the city... it's a pretty neat place to hang out and get some good information :)

Kate

Cool! One of my best friends is an army nurse at Ft. Campbell right now...she deploys in September though. Whereabouts in Maryland? I grew up in Bethesda right near DC.

Welcome to the city... it's a pretty neat place to hang out and get some good information smile.gif

Kate

army nurse deploying in september, she is with the 86th CSH (Combat Support Hospital). I have some friends in that unit. Hanging around their barracks you meet alot of girls (Its a hospital unit with monstly females, its a haven for girls on friday and saturday nights). I grew up in Germantown Maryland. Same county as you.

army nurse deploying in september, she is with the 86th CSH (Combat Support Hospital). I have some friends in that unit. Hanging around their barracks you meet alot of girls (Its a hospital unit with monstly females, its a haven for girls on friday and saturday nights). I grew up in Germantown Maryland. Same county as you.

Hey, I was in the 101st in 1992-95, 326th Combat Engineer and 187th RAKKASANS, then went to MEDDAC to go to paramedic school while working the post EMS. :)

Hey, I was in the 101st in 1992-95, 326th Combat Engineer and 187th RAKKASANS, then went to MEDDAC to go to paramedic school while working the post EMS. smile.gif

Im with Bastogne, 1st Brigade BCT. 3rd BCT is already outta here, only the rear detatchment is left. Did you used to live in the 3rd BCT barracks?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.