US ARMY COMBAT MEDIC

USAF Veteran here

I'm was not a "Combat Medic" but I was a Squadron Medic on RAF Lakenheath while I was in the Air Force. Before I went to my first Deployment to Qatar I was the only Airman in the Squadron who went to the Army first response medical training in Germany. After my deployment finished part of my desk job was to be a first responder for any medical issues or emergency's untill the base ambulance got there. In my spare time I did all the Ambulance Tech training with St Johns Ambulance UK so I could work on a British Ambulance Service.

Once I got out of the Air Force last year I started my US EMT classes. I am looking into Paramedic schools right now after I get some work experience as a EMT-B.

Cheers

I believe that one is one too many.

I was extremely offended by his comment and being upset because he didn't get his weekend leave and implied that it was okay for rapes to occur. I agree Richard, even one, especially on a military base with people charged with the duty to protect and serve this nation, is too many.

I have to wonder, in cases like this.. If it's not just a bored site user screwing with us. I wish we could give fellow EMS folks the benefit of the doubt, and hope they couldn't be that ignorant. Like I said, I wish.

Someone in, or recently out of, the US Military please answer this one:

I am under the impression that a member of the US Military, if convicted, in a Judge Advocate General Court Marshal court, of Rape, could be subject to Execution. Is this the case, or was this the case, or am I getting my "Education" from some Hollywood movie I probably saw many years ago, if only on this subject?

Someone in, or recently out of, the US Military please answer this one:

I am under the impression that a member of the US Military, if convicted, in a Judge Advocate General Court Marshal court, of Rape, could be subject to Execution. Is this the case, or was this the case, or am I getting my "Education" from some Hollywood movie I probably saw many years ago, if only on this subject?

Page 17 (last page) says yes....

http://www.fletc.gov/training/programs/legal-division/downloads-articles-and-faqs/articles/SexOffensesintheMilitary.pdf

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.