Background Image

Chief1C

AAP states that it was taken on the PGH runway, and it is not computer generated.

Fair enough, I was just commenting on it looked strange.

I still think it's fake but hey, that's just me.

The people who took the photo can say anything they want.

The dimensions just look strange to me. It must just be the angle.

No-one ever told me my depth perception was flawless.

But seriously I truly do like the picture. It's pretty cool. (if it's real he he he he :shifty: )

That was taken at Pittsburgh International Airport, I know someone that was in it, the two choppers are competitors, but are great companies.

I don't understand what that link was that FM65 posted, turns the picture a funky color....

Edited by EMTDON970

It calculates error to determine if the image is created or real. Anyhoo.. Great companies? Stat? Pfffttttt

Uh ok.......I was being nice, I can't stand SPLAT Medevac or UPMC.....I am a huge Life Flight supporter and there affiliation health chain WPAHS.....

That's only 1/10th of the units for that EMS region, and all of them were off duty. There will always be ppl off duty, and reserve units.

• Like 1

That's only 1/10th of the units for that EMS region, and all of them were off duty. There will always be ppl off duty, and reserve units.

exactly!! thank you! We have so many EMS companies in this region its unreal....

Oh okay got it .. still seems like a lot of trucks! lol