Incomplete training

Lifeguard has begun personally attacking forum members on our Canadian site, and should be banned soon.

Just a warning to put your Troll alerts on high!

Who is he attacking

What is the website of the canadian site?

Who is he attacking

Thats not entirely true. There are members taking this discussion too personally. Read the responses

Who is he attacking

Mosbey's id dishonnest: "From where I sit it looks like you might just be lining some lawyers pockets to stand on a soap box for a little while".

Look at some of these posts. Prettey paranoid. Just can't take someone responding to their posts.

Just standing up to Moby and his friend. Both fear my posting.

Who is he attacking

It wasn't just about forgeting the protocol. It was his attempts to misrepresent that they were EMR protocols. Then he misrepresented covering them in class. It is really the obstruction and efforts to cover his tracks.

Read the postings. Both Mobey and his friend got heated about my posting. I think I hit a nerve. I think there is a history there.

We have a canadian site? :confused:

Read the postings. Both Mobey and his friend got heated about my posting. I think I hit a nerve. I think there is a history there.

We have a canadian site? :confused:

Perhaps we can let it die a relatively peaceful death?

I am uncertain of "a peaceful death", however, perhaps a moderator can lock it down? Perhaps not peaceful, but a mercy killing?

PCP Instructors have an obligation to exhibit exemplary behaviour in order to preserve the integrity of the industry. Paramedics is an important and learned profession. As members of this profession, PCP Instructors are expected to exhibit the highest standards of honesty and integrity. PCP Instructors have a direct and vital impact on the quality of life for all people. Accordingly, the services provided by PCP Instructors require honesty, impartiality, fairness, and equity, and must be dedicated to the protection of the public health, safety, and welfare. PCP Instructors must perform under a standard of professional behaviour that requires adherence to the highest principles of ethical conduct.

The Paramedic Academy owes a duty of care, and I believe has performed below this standard of care. Ordinary reasonable care is not the minimum for Paramedic Instructors. EMA Licencing and the Emergency and Health Services Act should have a process in place that requires PCP Instructors to report public safety issues immediately, and without undue delay. I am not convinced that the Act allows EMA Licencing to learn about these ignored public safety concerns. A process must be developed that would ensure these public safety issues are reported.

Hummmmmm from the way you spell and phrase your comments you seems to be in the UK or a commonwealth of the crown? Did this happen in the USA or some where elce? As for my self I use to live in the UK and did alot of non profit work as a Ambulance Tech with St Johns. If I stayed in the UK I would of gone on to work on the NHS Ambulance Serivce.

If your in the UK and you have a problem with the system there are plenty of ways to go about solveing the problem, then just posting here and ignoring what alot of very tallened EMS providers have to say. My advise to you would be to tell every one here exactly what happend step by step and STOP beating around the bush since it makes you look like you dont know what your talking about.

If you have a genuine issue and problem these fine folks here can give you some very good advice if you awnser there questions. I dont mean to be blunt but I can understand to a point why your unhappy but your only lieing to your self if you dont come clean and say every thing that happend. Alot of us are here to help and as for my self I have found this place a welth of good infomation about life and EMS.

Cheers and thanks

+Medic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.