KUWAIT

akflightmedic

Just seeing if there are any people currently in Kuwait.

AK...

AK, the appropriate use of Google shows the current population of Kuwait is about 3.4 million, so yes there are lots of people in Kuwait.

Cheeky!

For clarification purposes or those who ride the short bus (Phil), are there any EMS members, contractors, military, visitors, whatever that frequent this site currently in Kuwait?

Cheeky!

For clarification purposes or those who ride the short bus (Phil), are there any EMS members, contractors, military, visitors, whatever that frequent this site currently in Kuwait?

I followed you onto that bus. Are the goats in your neck of the woods getting boring AK?

I simply answered a question. It is not my fault it was a poorly worded question.

I see. I am already home. I just passed through a few months ago from up north. Be safe....

I'm considering putting an application in for CHS in Kuwait, can anyone here tell me a little bit about what to expect?

Sure! You click on apply, fill out all the little information boxes and hit submit. Then you wait for an email or phone call. Then they set up a time to talk to you. Kind of like any other job application process (is that what you meant?) :)

http://emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=13267&highlight=Kuwait