Lone Star - Are you oK?

Just Plain Ruff

Ruffles,

Thanks for your concern, buddy; but I havent 'thrown a leg over' since that fateful night in November when someone decided to throw a minivan into my part of the roadway.

No, I haven't gotten another bike.....I haven't even been able to get another vehicle. As it stands right now, I'm still trying to get to the point of remaining calm when traffic starts to close in. I can't imagine it being on a motorcycle and in this frame of mind!

Will I ride again? Hard to say... the desire is there, but I don't know if I still have the guts .....that will come once I get over my 'paranoia' about the next driver that wants to run me over.....

The 'unfair part' about it all is that I did nothing wrong. I wasn't speeding, wasn't showing off and wasn't seeing how fast I could get up to 'road speed' or pulling wheelies...I was only on my way to a study group for my EMT-I finals...instead, I spent the night in the E.R.; getting poked, prodded and probed.

They say when you're injured, that you don't care about your dignity. But I don't know what's worse, being traumatically injured, or a visit with the Trauma Team.

It was probably Dust being chased down by the fire unions ... maybe not, he could still be in Texas :D

HAHAH! Good one Ben....... :thumbsup:

• Like 1