Classic EMS pranks...

PRPGfirerescuetech

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of shift take your 5'4" tall partner's lunch kit, coat or anything else and put it on top of the box of the ambulance, then sit back and enjoy/take pictures.

That will only work if the person is a complete idiot...I've had that done to me and I'm 5'1". I got up on top of the rig quickly and got my shit back... I'm usually sitting on top of the box at most of our public events.

• 7 months later...

The first shift I worked my partner went in to the room and removed the wooden supports in the old wooden bunk bed so once I had layed down I fell from the top bunk down to the lower one. I was so scared I almost peed my pants.

Here is a good trick for the getting the newbies, wipe down the bench set with armoral and make quick turns while your going back to the station, the poor newbie will go flying across the bench every time. :lol:

jokes:

1. Tie the top rail to the bottom rail of the stretcher with fishing line.

2. With the cone style water cooler cups, snip off a small portion of the tip.

3. If the phone is white place a glob of hand cream in the ear-piece of the handset.

4. Set an alarm clock for the middle of the night and place it under one of the bunks.

5. Spike a 500 bag, place it under the front tire of the truck. Run the tubing through the firewall and out through the dash exiting under the steering wheel. Aim the tubing where the drivers crotch will be.

Here is a couple that are safe and sound...

Get a urine specimen cup (if you are worried about taking a 3cent coup from the hospital, ask them theyll laugh and give it to you) and fill it with apple juice. Warm it up in the microwave and sneak it into your Supervisors drawer or drop it on his desk... good laughs.

Or get an adult diaper and two bars of snickers (or similar); nuke the bars in the microwave and stir them up nicely, while still hot spread it on the inside of the diaper -> thus resulting in a nice code brown. Put that in a file cabinet or drawer with 1-2 inches of the diaper sticking out, thanks to human curiosity someone will pop that drawer open...

We pulled both pranks on our Sups and Managers, the general managers veins started popping out of his forehead, it was priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
TAnyhow, this continues for many shifts, with her (and me) frequently walking around the station topless or in her underwear, showering with the door open, and basically living like nudists.
Hey Dust, out here in the real word they have a term for that....it's called a hint! as in take a freaking hint :):D :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.