Classic EMS pranks...

PRPGfirerescuetech

You know, honestly Ruffems I've had the chance to read a few of your posts and you seem to get insulted really easily. I was under the impression that there was thicker skin involved.

Yes, I called you an anal retentive kill-joy administrator. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else's post.

As far as what happened to you with the Lasix, I really don't think that was right. That did deserve termination.

Now, so I don't insult you, I will not tell you to get a life, buy a sense of humor, relax, have a beer, or grow thicker skin.

I'll just wish you a peachy keen day. I hope that doesn't insult you.

Stayin' insult free,

ug

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We use to have this supervisor (he is still a supervisor, but i have moved areas) that would drive his car into the plant room, throw the keys at us and say "here you are herb" or "wash this herb", (he called everyone herb), with out saying please or thankyou.

what we used to do was

1. he was a devotee of a certain type of music and his car stereo was tuned into a radio station that broardcast this music. we changed ALL the presets to the local ARABIC music station and then turned the volume up t the highest level, so when he started his car all he got was the arabic whailing at it's highest.

2. we place a 500 ml sachet of saline connected to a pump set under his seat, with the line running under the trim of the car until it came out just next to the sunvisor above him. each time he hit a bump in the road and his seat compressed he got a squirt in the face.

3. and then we worked out that he had to do more left hand turns to get to work from his address than right hand ones. so we wired the horn up to the right hand indicator so that when he was driving and he put the right indcator on the horn activated. and this guy HATES when people blast their horns at him..............

ahhh the things we do....

stay safe.

Here is what was written

However, I think any self-respecting police officer would laugh in your humorless face if you called because somebody messed with your sirens while the rig is shut off. Go out and purchase your sense of humor back from the pawn shop. You'll make a perfect anal-retentive killjoy administrator.

I may have taken it the wrong way but saying I'll make a perfect anal-retentive killjoy administrator ranks to me a insult but hey I guess others have a different take on things.

But it's all water under the bridge, I've talked with Uglymedic via pm and I think that we're all right. But if not that's another bridge to cross.

I said in a clarification post that the company policy was to contact LEO when anyone other than another crew from my service messed with the ambulance. If it was another crew from my service we just knew not to do that to our units. That is what was required of any of our crews.

As for anal retentive administrator - I've worked with a few and they are not fun to work with. I have tried never to become one and if I came off as a holier than thou here then I apologize. Take that however you want to.

You all be safe and take care.

I hope this smooths things over with a couple of people.

I still don't think that there is any place for pranks in the workplace no matter how harmless because we all say how we want to be viewed as professionals and people who see us doing pranks wonder how mature we are.

That is my stance and I'm sticking to it. This is the last time I post on this thread unless other posts direct them to me. Take care and be safe.

to medicman51 no where did i say that they were your underwear on the ceiling fan but you let the cat out of the bag..............and your daughter and stepdaughter did them for me......i have corrupted your children in the sanctity of your own home......lets not forget about the wife toooooooo........heheheheh

We did this to one of our instructors:

Our normal instructor wasn’t going to be there one night and so her helper filled in to teach. This was his first time taking over the class and to say he was a little nervous was an understatement (he came fully prepared with notes and slides…). Being the good-natured class that we were, we decided to have a little fun with him to get him to loosen up. Someone had a laser pointer on their pen and was shining it on this guy’s shirt. The whole class was rolling with laughter because for the longest time he couldn’t figure it out. Eventually he figured it out and I have never seen someone get so red! The best part was that our normal instructor came later in the class and she also had a laser pointer and started shining it on him (she had no idea we had done this to him earlier!). The guy was great and laughed right along with us. Boy I miss that class…

:lol:

...then we worked out that he had to do more left hand turns to get to work from his address than right hand ones. so we wired the horn up to the right hand indicator so that when he was driving and he put the right indcator on the horn activated. and this guy HATES when people blast their horns at him..............

That is awesome, I must remember that one. :thumbleft:

Peace,

Marty

:joker:

Try putting a nasal cannula on the return flow(refill hose in the toilet tank) with the prongs just poking out from tank lid. When your victim flushes, they get sprayed.

Also, sifting flour in your nemesis' bed roll before they get in makes for some interesting conversation on the way to the next call.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the saran wrap under the toilet seat.

Tie 4lb fishing line to the inside door handle of a door that opens outward, on the other end of the fishing tie a rubber snake on....when the door opens, the snake comes towards your victim.hopefully causing hysteria

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.