Classic EMS pranks...

PRPGfirerescuetech

Buy some raw onions and some caramel for caramel apples. Put popsicle sticks in the onions, dip them, leave them on the counter and wait for the next sucker to walk in.

Now that's good stuff, right there! :lol:

Few things pissed me off more than losing that sense of security when a thief is on the loose at your station. Whether it's your wallet out of your locker, or simply your food out of the refrigerator, thieves are the lowest form of EMS life. Anything that gets them back is a good thing!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of my favorites, but it comes with a diclaimer:

You must make absolutely sure that your victim's spouse or girlfriend has a sense of humor, and if this causes strife, you must immediately fess up.

First you need some cheap vanilla scented body spray. If the clerk refers to it as 'Bunnilla' it's perfect. Second you need some body glitter. A light spritz from a distance followed by a tiny amount of glitter will create facilitate the impression of a lunch hour at the topless bar. :lol::lol:

The original post was good natured. Sure some of the things that have been listed as "classic pranks" are illegal, and would at the least violate some federal and state laws regarding workplace violence and stuff like that. With that said... The post was just asking about "classic pranks" To me that means, stuff back in the day that isn't done now, for the most part. I think we are all "professional" enough to know which of these pranks we could use and which ones would get us sent to jail. This is a good natured thread, so the constant posting about people being "unprofessional" is needless. There have been disclaimers posted, and that is enough. Post away folks, I always enjoy reading about the "Classic Pranks"

Dan

I know a guy who put cribbing under a coworker's vehicle, tucked in close behind each wheel, which resulted in the vehicle being raised a fraction of an inch off the ground.

When she came off shift at 1700 that evening, the crew all watched her spin her wheels. Funny as hell.

Ingredients: Car Jack, cribbing.

Set up time: about 15 minutes.

Break down time: about 5 minutes.

Harm caused: NONE.

This is a classic prank. :lol:

*250 bag NSS just under the tire and the tubing run to above the drivers seat....they try to go and they get wet.

*glove as a water ballon and set it up so that a metal hanger pops the glove when the door is opened and they get wet

*ask them who wrote gullible all over the ceiling - see how many people you can get to look

*speaking of which, did you know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary?

*take the top off the salt/pepper shakers and put a piece of tissue on top, put a tiny pinch of whichever it is on top and then replace the top of the shaker - make sure you cut off any tissue so none is showing - watch the expressions when they try to use it. works best if the shaker is semi-clear so the level can be seen.

*tone test just after your partner goes into the bathroom

*turn on the lights/windshield wipers/etc. while the crew is in the hospital - then when they come back out and turn on their batteries everything goes off

~1L saline bag stripped with a 10ggts set. Place bag under seat between seat and springs....run the line up behind the seat and under the seat cover at about shoulder height. When the crew sit on the seats the pressure will get their seats wet...

~Go into their rig and remove all supplies from the cabinets and put them back in the wrong spot.

~Baby powder/garlic powder/powdered sugar in the vents, turn a/c or heat fan on high...when they turn on rig.....

~Condiments (mayonnaise is good due to its consistency) on the steering wheel, doorknobs and seat belts.

~Egg salad sandwich (or some other foul smelling food item), preferably old and unrefrigerated in the trash in cab...works best on a hot day when parked in the sun (preferably while they are in station for a good amount of time so the stench can permeate the whole ambo).

~Classic!!!!...while partner or crew member is in the shower, sneak in and replace his/her clothes and towels with something incredibly funny like Granny's moo moo, pink robe etc. complete with fuzzy slippers (this takes some premeditation)

~When rival crew leave keys in rig/this also works for PD (if you are on REALLY GOOD TERMS WITH THEM). You turn it around/park it differently as to confuse them....did they really park that way?...or drive it around the corner so when they come out its gone...that will teach them to leave the keys in and the rig unlocked.

~Classic bra and or underwear (depending on sex of person) flying on the flag pole or up on the ladder....

~Everyone has always done the lights/sirens switch flip so they look like idiots pulling out of ED.

~Readjust their mirrors....

These are just a few I have many more...

~Ambo

~Baby powder/garlic powder/powdered sugar in the vents, turn a/c or heat fan on high...when they turn on rig......

Or Glitter powder!

~When rival crew leave keys in rig/this also works for PD (if you are on REALLY GOOD TERMS WITH THEM). You turn it around/park it differently as to confuse them....did they really park that way?...or drive it around the corner so when they come out its gone...that will teach them to leave the keys in and the rig unlocked.

Done to me, someone had an extra key to my ambulance.but during a security upgrade. I damn near called in a stolen ambulance report, would have gotten EMS, FD, and the LEO Chiefs around me in short order!

I was at work tonight me and one other person at the desk, I would read the shit that you all put on here and bust out laughing. Some of it's hilarious and probably would laugh myself if it was done to me. But it's all in good fun. Now to those who freak out about right and wrong let people make up there own minds and decide if they want to pay the price later.

Have fun, live life!!!! :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.