Online Badges

1aCe3

Since this topic is still going...

In fact, in my home state of IL, an EMS employee, private or public, has the AUTHORITY under the IL Compiled Statutes to order bystanders, media and lookie lous of the scene and to have them arrested if they do not comply. I have said it once and I will say it again...Dust- You do know alot...You dont know it all. Dust off your imagination and realize that there is a whole big world out here that you have never even scene let alone know the rules of. Tonight when you go to bed, just quietly say to yourself..."Sometimes I am wrong." Then go vomit if you have to.

It's a good thing you have a badge. I bet bystanders would never respect someone who shows up with just a professional appearance and that big truck with "Ambulance" on it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NREMT-Basic, lets say you have the authority to have people arrested. That's no different then professional courtesy from police officers. Exactly what are you going to do exercise your authority? Wave the gun around? Slap some cuffs on people? Without that ability, authority is just something to jerk off over at night.

Without that ability, authority is just something to jerk off over at night.

Awesome quote. :thumbleft:

Having said that, why is this thread not DEAD!!! For the love of God would someone please lock this thread. :angryfire:

August 27th 2005!!!!! This thread is older than the mental age of some of the people posting on this site. :roll: