Miami Medical Most Realistic Medical Show Ever?

spenac

So how many watched? How realistic it was. REALLY I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT IT. I mean daily I see Dr's, RN's, and Paramedics perform that one last life saving procedure then just lose it and rip all clothes off and walk out of the ER naked.

I saw some points that could be discussed pregnant woman freaking out and Dr used doppler on her wrist and calmed her saying hear the babies heartbeat. So we learn lying to calm patients is acceptable.

Then when they were getting patient off helicopter when asked for lung/heart/abd sounds medic said can't hear them in the helicopter. So we learned it is ok not to do a proper assessment prior to taking patient to ambulance.

AND.......................................................................

• Like 1

Honestly, I've never heard of it!

Just premered Friday on CBS Television Network. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who already brings us, also on CBS, the "CSI-Crime Scene Investigations", "CSI-Miami", and "CSI-New York" shows.

Me? Couldn't quite follow it, but will try again next week.

It was 120% better then Trauma.

Of course it stars an ultra-hot English actor, so I might be a little biased. :dribble:

I'll keep watching, if for nothing else, because I adore Jeremy Northam after seeing him as Sir Thomas More in The Tudors.

It was 120% better then Trauma.

Of course it stars an ultra-hot English actor, so I might be a little biased. :dribble:

I'll keep watching, if for nothing else, because I adore Jeremy Northam after seeing him as Sir Thomas More in The Tudors.

Now come on you will watch because it has eye candy? I am so ashamed of you. :cry:

But seriously is it worse than trauma? I never even watched an episode of trauma because the commercials were so bad.

• Like 1

Never heard of this, but I despise the CSI shows, so I doubt that I'd have any interest in this drivel.

I did accidentally catch most of an episode of "Mercy" a few weeks back and found it relatively entertaining, without too much eye rolling.

Now come on you will watch because it has eye candy? I am so ashamed of you. :cry:

But seriously is it worse than trauma? I never even watched an episode of trauma because the commercials were so bad.

English eye candy, you're damn right I'll watch it for that! I have so few pleasures in life.

It finally premiered!! Sweet. Will have to see if it's on demand for me... I missed it. I happen to enjoy Bruckheimer's use of storytelling and character development, so I have high hopes for this just from that perspective.

That's me though... CSI junkie...

Wendy

CO EMT-B