TRAUMA - Episode 14, March 29

Well, I've missed the last two episodes, so I am a little behind here. I I just now watched them while waiting for the forum to come back up. But here's the exciting critique of tonight's episode:

Ever notice that not a single emergency vehicle in the show is California law compliant with their lights?

Cellphone picture taker at shooting scene, lol. That’s realistic!

All these people standing around with the suspect outstanding, even cops.

Field abx prophylaxis in California, lol. Not in our lifetime.

They’ve just about broken Rabbit’s spirit. That too is realistic. Every big department does it sooner or later.

Tyler bought himself a $300 Littman, lol. Whacker!

Too lazy to put your vest under your shirt, where it belongs? You deserve to die. But at least it covers up those stupid badges.

Shooting something out of Tyler’s hand is just way too formula.

Doctor walking around in bloody surgical gown. Puhleeze… this is the 21st century.

Regardless, I’m beginning to think I’d do her.

I still wouldn’t touch the blonde bimbo with AK’s dick though.

This is becoming like Star Trek. As soon as you see knew faces, you know they’re fixin’ to become casualties.

Sniper wasn’t near as good as his equipment. Poor aim. Trigger jerk.

Way to go, blonde bimbo. Just about got the cop killed. Hopefully she’ll lose her ticket next episode.

Ambulance on scene with lights running, but engines off? Yeah, everybody does that.

Putting a bulky dressing on a GSW over body armour, lol.

Marisa’s wings are Air Force Flight Surgeon wings. Puhleeze.

Not all bad. It may be improving a bit with the character development, finally. This would have been a great episode to kill off the blonde bimbo though.

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Like 1

Well, I've missed the last two episodes, so I am a little behind here. I I just now watched them while waiting for the forum to come back up. But here's the exciting critique of tonight's episode:

Ever notice that not a single emergency vehicle in the show is California law compliant with their lights?

Cellphone picture taker at shooting scene, lol. That’s realistic!

All these people standing around with the suspect outstanding, even cops.

Field abx prophylaxis in California, lol. Not in our lifetime.

They’ve just about broken Rabbit’s spirit. That too is realistic. Every big department does it sooner or later.

Tyler bought himself a $300 Littman, lol. Whacker!

Too lazy to put your vest under your shirt, where it belongs? You deserve to die. But at least it covers up those stupid badges.

Shooting something out of Tyler’s hand is just way too formula.

Doctor walking around in bloody surgical gown. Puhleeze… this is the 21st century.

Regardless, I’m beginning to think I’d do her.

I still wouldn’t touch the blonde bimbo with AK’s dick though.

This is becoming like Star Trek. As soon as you see knew faces, you know they’re fixin’ to become casualties.

Sniper wasn’t near as good as his equipment. Poor aim. Trigger jerk.

Way to go, blonde bimbo. Just about got the cop killed. Hopefully she’ll lose her ticket next episode.

Ambulance on scene with lights running, but engines off? Yeah, everybody does that.

Putting dressing over body armour, lol.

Marisa’s wings are Air Force Flight Surgeon wings. Puhleeze.

Not all bad. It may be improving a bit with the character development, finally. This would have been a great episode to kill off the blonde bimbo though.

I had to laugh when Tyler said Pair of medics...lol

Dude, check them out! The more people we have watching and posting their thoughts here, the better. There are always things that Richard and others catch that I missed, so it helps us keep up with the plot subtleties. Like I said, it is getting better.

Not that it could have gotten any worse.

The thing that caught my ear was at the beginning where the newbie says "I didn't go to medic school to be treated like an EMT". Now before all the EMT's burn me.. I give it a point for that because maybe the public will figure out that there is a difference.

• Like 1

Well, I guess everyone here is actually enjoying the show. I mean I have read a ton of medics complaining about minutia and yet a few who notice that hey, we are being shown in a positive light including all of the Medic types. Sure the medicine sucks, but these are script writers. Hell one of my favorite things on Third Watch was when Kim went Christmas Shopping in the Ambulance. Let's face it, we are all EMS personnel and are master complainers. You know a Medic needs help when they stop complaining.

My first post on here and a new member. I sold out and went offshore, but I rediscovered my love for EMS by doing it. Seriously, try to see the good in this, instead of worrying about if it is proper lighting on the ambulances. I know I will be there screaming they're not doing it right next week right along with you, but at least this isn't a bunch of idiots with a keyboard horn.

• Like 1

I give it a point for that because maybe the public will figure out that there is a difference.

Now if only the script writers will learn what the difference is.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.