My those are large...

brentoli

Fmale homicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

The shocking new Al Qaeda tactic involves radical doctors inserting the explosives in women's breasts during plastic surgery — making them "virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines."

It is believed the doctors have been trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals before returning to their own countries to perform the surgical procedures.

Fox News - Terrorists Could Use Explosives in Breast Implants to Crash Planes, Experts Warn

Wow, if this is legit, this is a scary turn of events. I have one question though. How exactly would one detonate these boob-bombs?

Too.....many.....jokes......heads.......gonna......explode...........

icecream.gif

• Like 1

Wow, if this is legit, this is a scary turn of events. I have one question though. How exactly would one detonate these boob-bombs?

My guess would be with a large jolt/shock of some sort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentaerythritol_tetranitrate

Like the related explosive nitroglycerin (glyceryl trinitrate), PETN is also used medically as a vasodilator in the treatment of heart conditions. These drugs work by releasing the signaling gas nitric oxide in the body. The heart medicine Lentonitrat is nearly pure PETN.[18]

My guess would be with a large jolt/shock of some sort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentaerythritol_tetranitrate

You'd get a bigger BANG out of the Bangkok shuffle wouldn't you?

(is that too rude for here?)

May I remind you all that it's 1 april in a few days...

WM

Edited by WelshMedic

Well as humorous as it sounds a radical Jihadist and the alarming rate of women involved in suicidal bombings and world wide basis is a most serious concern. I do not believe that M

The last failed bomber with exploding underwear is highly suggestive they are now playing with binary explosives, this is no laughing with this stuff, just a piece the size of a match head could blow a huge bloody hole in the skin of an aircraft.

Even C4 in the amount of a breast implant has huge destructive force ... and body bombs are not a new thing at all and even mentioned in the movie that won best director ... the name escapes me right now.

Jihadist will find a way to continue to terrorize, we could be once again be lulled into "oh that will never happen here"

cheers

Edited by tniuqs