What has all the Canuckistanians so wound up?

Some of you might have noticed something has the Canadians all stirred up around here. :iiam: The lot of us have been having some real "I wanna be a grown up" discussions of late and I can't help but wonder if everyone else here on EMTcity is watching everything unfold thinking Canadian EMS is inhabited by lunatics. I'm interested in hearing what the rest of the world has to say.

Some of our recent hot topics include:

Significant interprovincial project will benefit the profession of Paramedicine

A new BCAS?

Alberta takes a step forward.

It might just be time to hit the Canadians with some Lorazepam. :pc::beer:

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead.

Edited by tniuqs

Could the insanity "root cause" be a response to the supposed transparency that is professed, or the hypocrisy of some to inform "after the fact" as opposed to be updated in a timely fashion with realistic information ... eh?

I think that part my insanity stems from the apathetic nature of lets wait and see EMS crowd and then bitch about things they could have had positive input, being proactive and being actively involved in the process's. Isn't it sad state of affairs that some that take a literary challenge asking questions is a negative thing ? a pity.

The most serious lack of unity or group association with good leadership could be part and parcel.

ps so please pass the moose stew over here, my igloo is melting and hunting season isn't until fall. :withstupid:

I'm interested in hearing what the rest of the world has to say.

Same shit different place..... fortunately, the industrial unrest here does not make it into JEMS articles so it does not get spoken about in forums.

My point being that canada isn't the only place walking on unstable ground

Ahem ... don't you mean snow shoes ? its this frozzen white stuff that .... oh never mind :bonk:

Not that I particularly care about the rating system, but -2 for encouraging discussion regarding professional practice, educational standards, regulatory structure, and deployment models? If you don't think these issues are important at least have the courage to explain why.

Same shit different place..... fortunately, the industrial unrest here does not make it into JEMS articles so it does not get spoken about in forums.

JEMS, National newspapers, whatever. I don't follow how discussing the issues is a negative. Great, we likely have some common problems. Could we not also come up with some common solutions?

Not that I particularly care about the rating system, but -2 for encouraging discussion regarding professional practice, educational standards, regulatory structure, and deployment models? If you don't think these issues are important at least have the courage to explain why.

JEMS, National newspapers, whatever. I don't follow how discussing the issues is a negative. Great, we likely have some common problems. Could we not also come up with some common solutions?

what exactly is your point?

-2 for an ambiguous post.

Ahem ... don't you mean snow shoes ? its this frozzen white stuff that .... oh never mind :bonk:

Touche turnip

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.