Paramedic T shirts

pj2

Not seeing anything. As the phrase seems to be ubiquitous on facebook sites and so forth, you could print it yourself on a shirt at zazzle.com OR you could forgo the whacker-shirt and spend your money on something useful instead, like an anatomy atlas! ;-) That's just my thinking...

Seriously, the shirts are funny to a point, but it detracts from the overall image...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I'm so happy that none of my classmates wear crap like that. Heck, I probably have the most wackerish non-club shirt at school, and the only reason I have that one is because a shirt saying "I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look at it anyways" has a certain bit of irony for a med student.

• Like 1

Note to self. When attempting to help a fellow poster do search for a specific T-shirt, it's not wise to use as your search parameters, "heroes AND vomit" and then select "IMAGES".

What was I thinking?

Note to self. When attempting to help a fellow poster do search for a specific T-shirt, it's not wise to use as your search parameters, "heroes AND vomit" and then select "IMAGES".

What was I thinking?

Other popular searches are generally 'girl in tub,' 'party of lemons,' and 'cup and 2 girl'

I agree there have been a bunch of people being jerks and rushing to give negatives yet they don't post why.

I have already admitted to giving positive credit unkowingly (the + and - are too close to the "reply" buttons) but I'd like to use them appropriately.

Can someone can direct me to the instructions for this tool. I've tried searching, but to no avail.

What is the purpose? Are we validating what the person says or calling "BS"? The word reputation is used, but what is the definition...the purpose?

I'm sure it's here somewhere - but I haven't been able to locate it.

pj2 - sorry for hijaking your thread.

Edited by tcripp

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.