Howdy, from Texas.

tcripp

I just realized that I've posted a few times but I have not taken the time to introduce myself. Please forgive the lack of manners.

My name is Toni and I am a new paramedic out of central Texas. I have been a first responder since 2004, so my experiences that I will draw from include corporate first response, standby at special events and interfacility transfers. In addition to my level, I am also a CPR/BLS instructor with AHA and a Texas Certified EMS Instructor.

On a personal note, I'm 45 and this is a career change for me. I managed/coordinated special events for large corporations in my former life.

I look forward to "meeting" you all and sharing ideas, scenarios and other information. I truly believe that we can only gain so much knowlege from books but can gain so much more from our peers.

Toni

Hey Toni, Welcome to the City!

But we really do need to do something about all of the Texans sneaking in here. Individually they need constant adult supervision, as a group I'm not sure we're equipped to manage them...

Just sayin'...

Dwayne

Hey Toni, Welcome to the City!

But we really do need to do something about all of the Texans sneaking in here. Individually they need constant adult supervision, as a group I'm not sure we're equipped to manage them...

Just sayin'...

Dwayne

Too funny. Individually, I'm sure "us Texans" are always getting in to some type of trouble. As a group, that trouble becomes a party!

I mentioned that I'm a recent graduate. I'd like to add that I now employed at my new level with a 911 service. Probably won't start until the first of the month but am excited at the opportunities ahead. I also just accepted a position as an intern with www.percomonline.com as a EMS Instructor.

I'm jus' gettin' experience all over the place!

Question...is there a way to have the site send me notices when my posts have seen a response? I need prodding some times. :D

And...does anyone get on chat?

Toni

I also just accepted a position as an intern with www.percomonline.com as a EMS Instructor.

I'm jus' gettin' experience all over the place!

Question...is there a way to have the site send me notices when my posts have seen a response? I need prodding some times. :D

And...does anyone get on chat?

Toni

Jane Dinsmore is a nice person and it really seems her school is taking off, I'm really happy for her. She really is a pioneer of quality online EMS education.

Chat some days gets busy, I will pop in once in a while. As to notices I believe you can change something under your profile to get notices of replies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.