What can your EMT-B's do??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resucitating the dead is an EMS talent, after all. Did it just the other day...oops. Those darn HIPPO cops might be watching.

Anyway, our EMT-B's do exactly what their certifications allow them to. Basic EMS.

Combitube & AED only after our OMD clears them, and if they're 21y/o, with EVOC...we MIGHT let them operate an ambulance.

Woa, wait a minute here. Your online medical director has to CLEAR them to use an AED? Those things are at just about every security station at my school. Hell, if there's one of those at the 4th floor sky bridge entrance security booth, I would hope that EMT Basics could be able to use it without directions over the radio.

At first, I was concerned that these people would come back all pissed off about the comments we make about them. Then I realised, they're never coming back after that third post.

Woa, wait a minute here. Your online medical director has to CLEAR them to use an AED? Those things are at just about every security station at my school. Hell, if there's one of those at the 4th floor sky bridge entrance security booth, I would hope that EMT Basics could be able to use it without directions over the radio.

Noooooooo. OMD = Operational Medical Director. AED use is protocol everywhere. Our OMD signs off on combitube/AED/EpiPen, etc...before the provider is cleared to use these items w/o medical control.

Users with 3 posts: 297

brent stop picking on all the people who are just posting to get into chat and cant make simple sentences with a true meaning. You too Dust :lol:

im just joking....keep toying with them

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.