Fun way to peek into each others lives

Lisa O

I am thinking of stealing the idea from another board that I go on from time to time (non EMS). On there, they have a gnome that we 'pass along' to other members. It is so fun. He has been half way around the world, at peoples works, schools, in their homes, etc. They usually have him about a week, take some pictures, post an update, and pass him to who ever wants him next. Then that person does the same thing. There are pics of him in England drinking at a local pub, and then there are pics of him in San Francisco down at the Pier.

I was talking to my daughter about how fun it would be if we could get something like that started on here. I will get something (like a stuffed animal..) and take some pics of him in my A&P class. Then, whoever wants him next, I will mail him to you. Maybe you can take some pics in an ambulance, or at the hospital, or wherever you feel like. Post his update, share some pics, and pass him to whoever wants him next. If anyone would be interested, let me know. If there is enough interest, I will go out, and get it started. Maybe I can find a way to get him a little EMT City shirt? With so many of us on here, and so many different walks of life, and spread all over the place, it can only be fun.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we have something like that a while ago? Anyway I'd be keen to get in on this

If you did, I admit I didnt think to look to see it had been on here.

Terri (itku2er) did this a while back, I think.

--Wendy

Terri (itku2er) did this a while back, I think.

--Wendy

It has been done a couple times actually. The issue was people holding it longer than they should and the bear got lost a few times and had to be replaced as well. I know Teri had a lot of issues with the project...