Fun way to peek into each others lives

Lisa O

My first thought when I saw this post was this has already been said and done- Terri did this before. I do wonder what the issues were? The bear being replaced or is there something else?

My son had a 2nd grade teacher that used to send "Fred"- a stuffed animal to homes for the weekend, and the kids had to write in the journal what they and Fred did that weekend. He lasted quite a few years. Didn't travel as far though...

:) Chaser

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's resurrect Fred again. Just like the resurrection of the baby in Dusts post.

I'd be game to put him in a position as a medic bear in my service for a couple of days and then send him off to his next assignment.

Let's resurrect Fred again. Just like the resurrection of the baby in Dusts post.

I'd be game to put him in a position as a medic bear in my service for a couple of days and then send him off to his next assignment.

If the original one is out there, can we just put him back into circulation? If not, I do not mind spending some money, getting a new(er) version of 'Fred' and starting again.

My brothers and sisters used to do this in elementary school. Their was an animal for each grade and they would have him for a week take pics write in a journal and stuff. Anyways it sounds pretty cool. I don't think I was here when Terri did it.

Yeah, I wasn't here either. It just sounded fun, and my daughter wants to see pics of where people work with the animal there.. I think she is more excited then I am..lol

Sounds like awesome way to send your germs to everyone during flu/cold season.

Put a body condom on the stuffed animal and use hand sanitizers and for God's Sake - cover your mouth.

How many times do you touch a doorknob each day, how many times do you pick up a phone and make a call, how many times do you touch the tv remote every day? Each of those I am sure have more infectious organisms than a stuffed animal.

Can we make the Firemedic rule, you get the stuffed animal, spray him with lysol before you send him on his way.

Put a body condom on the stuffed animal and use hand sanitizers and for God's Sake - cover your mouth.

How many times do you touch a doorknob each day, how many times do you pick up a phone and make a call, how many times do you touch the tv remote every day? Each of those I am sure have more infectious organisms than a stuffed animal.

Can we make the Firemedic rule, you get the stuffed animal, spray him with lysol before you send him on his way.

damn someone sure is grouchy