Puerto Rico Paramedic Lic to USA Lic

Medic One

• 1 year later...

Sorry to switch gears , But I am considering going to Puerto Rico and am having a hard time finding out if they accept national registry , their " head EMS office" ( Lord forbid I call it a state EMS office ) or any information for that matter. will be there in spring but would love to get a head start by getting some information.

Can any of you guys help me with any websites , numbers , or information.

Sorry to switch gears , But I am considering going to Puerto Rico and am having a hard time finding out if they accept national registry , their " head EMS office" ( Lord forbid I call it a state EMS office ) or any information for that matter. will be there in spring but would love to get a head start by getting some information.

Can any of you guys help me with any websites , numbers , or information.

Welcome.

I have to ask, how much energy did you put into looking?

Link one

Link two

Link three: this might not be the best resource but at least it offers an address, a phone number and a contact name of someone who may be able to help direct you.

I found a lot more information, too. But you're going to have to do some of the legwork here.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.