Congrats Gramps

TylerHastings

So its true he got his cert back...yeah!!! That means he will have that master key that all EMTs have.....Congrats on getting Elevator Maintenance Tech cert back...now can I get a copyof that key..I am tired of waiting for the elevator with the trach pts spewing lung butter all over the place.

Thanks y'all!

I'm thinkin I did something wrong though....

Most people face the NREMT at the Basic level for their first time in the barrel. Me? I gotta go in as EMT-I for MY first time in front of the firing squad.....(I guess mom was right; I always gotta make things harder than they need to be) lol

Bottom line is this...

I followed my own advice, and I got through it....

Now, who's buying? (I don't have to buy, I'm the honoree!)

:beer::thumbsup::punk::dj::beer:

Good for you brother!

The changes we've seen in you here, the presentation of your ideas, the mentoring of many instead of simply arguing with them, it's truly inspiring.

I know it wasn't easy, that you had a lot of hurdles, but we're really proud of you for doing it...

Dwayne

As tempting as it is, I can't rest on my laurels. I'm currently working on getting registered for next quarter(starting on the core classes). I've got 15 months to work toward my degree, and I'll try to use the time as wisely as I can.

By going this route, I can attempt to 'clear my plate', so that when the next medic class begins, I can concentrate soley on the material at hand.